The Warminster Civic, Junior Civic, Green Civic and Environmental Awards are a recognition of the outstanding contribution to the betterment of the people and town of Warminster.
The Awards are as follows:
- The Civic Award (over 18 years of age) made to an individual who has made a significant difference for the community of Warminster,
- The Junior Civic Award (under the age of 18) given to an individual for achievement within the community,
- The Green Civic Award for environmental issues – for setting an example or changing behaviour of others – which can be awarded to an individual, or group,
- The Environmental Award for businesses to recognise their contribution towards tackling climate change and working towards net zero.
The judging of nominees will be carried out by the full Warminster Town Council members and will be based on:
- highlighting the example of community spirit,
- focussing on those who have ‘gone the extra mile’,
- motivating others to act positively, which will be considered as important as individual efforts.
The four Civic Awards are held in equal standing and celebrated with a commendation from the Mayor of Warminster awarded at a civic ceremony.
Download the Civic Award Nomination Form below: