The Warminster Civic, Junior Civic and Green Civic Awards are a recognition of the outstanding contribution to the betterment of the people and town of Warminster.
The Awards are as follows:
- The Civic Award (over 18 years of age) made to an individual who has made a significant difference for the community of Warminster,
- The Junior Civic Award (under the age of 18) given to an individual for achievement within the community,
- The Green Civic Award for environmental issues – for setting an example or changing behaviour of others – which can be awarded to an individual, group or business.
The judging of nominees will be carried out by the full Warminster Town Council members and will be based on:
- highlighting their example of community spirit,
- focused to those who have ‘gone the extra mile’,
- motivating others to act positively will be considered as important as individual efforts.
These three Civic Awards are held in equal standing and celebrated with a commendation from the Mayor of Warminster awarded at a civic ceremony.
Download the Civic Award Nomination Form below: