Frequently Asked Questions
What do you want to do?
I want to know…
Warminster Town Council responsibilities are:
- The Civic Centre
- Dewey House
- The Lake Pleasure Grounds
- Tyning Allotments
- Eight Play Areas
- The Public Toilets in Central Car Park
- The Obelisk
- The War Memorial
- CCTV Control Room and Systems
- Boreham Road Closed Churchyard
- Yeates Meadow
- Ashley Place amenity space
- ‘Basil Brushes’ road sweeper
- Awarding grants to local organisations
- The Hanging baskets
- Comments on planning applications
- Advise on highway improvements
- Events: e.g. Spring in the Park, Christmas Lights, Remembrance Parade and Service
To read about Wiltshire Council Responsibilities, please download the "What Wiltshire Council Does" Fact Sheet.
You can search for your bin collection days on the Wiltshire Council website.
Visit the Pavilion Cafe page for further information, including opening times.
You can find information about Bus Passes at the Wiltshire Council website.
You can find the information about potholes and other road care issues at the Wiltshire Council Website.
You can find the information about trees and hedges at the Wiltshire Council Website.
Please use this form to report problems with Warminster Play Areas.
Please use this form to report a problem in the Lake Pleasure Grounds.
Your Town councillors will be the ones for that ward (the boundaries are identical).